How to use "divinity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "divinity" in popular movie and book plots
- The thread of the relationship is the divinity of music. - Jhumura
- Proud Samipulavan returns to home and challenges Sannasi that he won and he still has the power and divinity in his performance. - Tharai Thappattai
- The protagonist Dasan is a practicing Pulluvan, who has an aura of ascribed divinity around him. - Ayaal
- The phrase, "Children of God" is the religious expression used by Christians to refer to human divinity as being all God's Children. - Children of God (film)
- He advises her to pray Lord Siva to attain divinity (so she can go back to Heaven). - Paramanandayya Sishyula Katha
- The Christians do not recognize his divinity and face persecution, from the God Emperor. - The Apocalypse (2000 film)
- He gets to America and again works very hard to save enough to pay for divinity school. - A Man Called Peter
- Instead, she tells the Obin that she's tired of carrying the weight of her divinity with them and says they owe her nothing. - Zoe's Tale
- She meets his son Michael (Roscoe), a divinity student, and his earnestness ignites a spark of love within her. - When a Woman Sins
- a divinity who was not the Supreme God, the Creator) of storms, Ran. - The Sea Beggars
- Her umpteen confessions about her divinity are subject to laughter. - Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari
- Upon hearing of the revolt, Xodar rejects Issus’ divinity and joins the others in escape. - The Gods of Mars
- The loss of divinity among the Tribunal is the main plot point of the game's first expansion,. - The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- However, Juno instead convinces Nemesis to poison Hercules with a poison that would strip him of his divinity and then talk to Pluto. - Hercules in New York
Meaning of "divinity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "divinity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "divinity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "divinity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word divinity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.