How to use "docile" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "docile" in popular movie and book plots
- They all flee except for one, whom he picks up, having developed a docile nature following the removal of Astaroth. - The Golem: How He Came into the World
- A docile Heera, for the sake of Gauri's happiness, did so and added to the displeasure of his father for him. - Sooryavansham
- Rama and Lakshman go to the docile region of Fort Janasthan while Bharat and Shatrughan are dispatched to war-torn Khundgiri. - Ramayan 3392 A.D.
- Her surrogate mother has attributed her new docile attitude to shock. - Seeta Aur Geeta
- They are confronted by the Ood, a docile race of empathic servants who work on the station. - The Impossible Planet
- Instead of being energetic and playful, they are docile and quiet which proves to be positive—for now. - Come In, Stranger (Desperate Housewives)
- His docile mother ignores her husband's sadistic nature and allows the violence to proceed. - Evil (2003 film)
- She befriends the policeman’s docile wife, Luci, from Murcia, with the excuse of receiving knitting lessons. - Pepi, Luci, Bom
- "Charlie" was created as a way for David's rage to destroy his wife, something that the docile David himself was too decent to do. - Hide and Seek (2005 film)
- Hogarth tracks down and befriends the robot, finding it docile and curious. - The Iron Giant
- He finds restrained, docile horses and their human wranglers sleeping around a campfire. - Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- The Vong's weapons become docile and harmless as the invaders are welcomed home. - The Unifying Force
- Most residents became so docile they stopped performing all activities of daily living and allowed themselves to die. - Serenity (film)
- Carltron grins and rubs his hands together, implying that he is not as docile as the professor believes. - Secret of Evermore
- They seemed so docile and friendly that Whitebeard captured one and tried to hide it under his beard, having visions of hot duck for supper. - Uncle and His Detective
- With time running out, the docile Meadows then gets up and slowly walks out across the park, as if he's stretching his legs. - The Last Detail
Meaning of "docile" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "docile" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "docile" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "docile"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word docile below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.