How to use "dominate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dominate" in popular movie and book plots
- Galloway's stepsister planning to dominate International Perfume and Wine (all "with sexy results"). - Pygmoelian
- In the United States in the year 2007, the left-wing "Fathers" dominate large sections in politics and in the media. - Wild Palms
- Slipping away from the visiting party, Broadhead attempts to get inside one of the large domes that dominate the skyline. - Quatermass 2
- Over the centuries, these groups have come to dominate society. - Glory Season
- To everyone's surprise, however, a complete stranger walks in and immediately begins to dominate the conversation. - Demons (Dostoyevsky novel)
- The President intends to use the system to destroy America's enemies' ability to function and eventually dominate the world. - Escape from L.A.
- Bat Prince is not satisfied even after his victory and wants to dominate the Chinese martial arts world. - Legend of the Liquid Sword
- Bender's street smarts and charm are invaluable to the reticent Kisa, and Bender comes to dominate the enterprise. - The Twelve Chairs
- Set in the near future, huge megacorporations control and dominate entire economies. - New Rose Hotel
- Owen learns that dogs came to Earth thousands of years ago to colonize and dominate the planet. - Good Boy!
- The games involve a group of mages called "Shapers", who dominate the game world due to their ability to create life as they see fit. - Geneforge (series)
- On the day of the match, the Monstars dominate the first half, leaving the Looney Tunes unconfident. - Space Jam
- Akira subsequently begins a quest to discover the source of Hikaru's strength, an obsession which will come to dominate his life. - Hikaru no Go
- Furthermore, Saccard, an intense anti-Semite, sees the enterprise as a strike against the Jewish bankers who dominate the Bourse. - L'Argent
- After taking a good punch Gunn goes on to completely dominate and dismantle a passive Cane scoring a first round knockout. - Rocky V
- A free-for-all ensues in which the brothers dominate their physically weaker townie rivals. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Meaning of "dominate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dominate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dominate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dominate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dominate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.