How to use "doze" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "doze" in popular movie and book plots
- Finally, Barney gives the squirrel a sleeping pill to make him doze off immediately, but the squirrel snores loudly, keeping Barney awake. - Sleepy-Time Squirrel
- One night, while driving with his mistress Julie Cote (Laetitia Casta), he begins to doze off and crashes; Julie is killed. - Arbitrage (film)
- While the cement dries, the three doze off. - Love at First Bite (1950 film)
- No sooner does Tyke doze off then Tom and Jerry enter the scene. - Tops with Pops
- He goes out of the house, eating whatever he finds, including a pill, which makes him doze off. - Aakhri Khat
- When Ángel is at death's door, Ramiro prepares a lethal doze of anesthetic to accelerate his death. - Intruder (1993 film)
- Ash and Baron chase Darkrai into a dark alley where the Dark Pokémon scores a direct hit on Baron's Lickilicky, causing it to doze off. - Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
- George and Jerry then doze off after failing to write any more of their script. - The Cheever Letters
- When the Tramp wakes up, he searches frantically for the missing boy, then returns to doze beside the now-locked doorway to their humble home. - The Kid (1921 film)
Meaning of "doze" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "doze" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "doze" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "doze"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word doze below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.