How to use "draconian" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "draconian" in popular movie and book plots
- There are draconian rules, armed guards all over, and cameras in all the rooms. - The Colony (1995 film)
- While helping the British Army in its withdrawal, Laurence and Temeraire speak with Wellesley about their notions of draconian equality. - Victory of Eagles
- These draconian conditions have shaped Satyajit and his views on treatment. - Hattrick (film)
- Besides all the draconian or hobgoblin guards, they must avoid two ancient red dragons and dragon highlord Verminaard. - Dragons of Flame (module)
- A few days later, Selquist appears at the draconian camp, begging Kang to remove a curse which he believes has been put on him. - The Doom Brigade
- Tanis returns to the other companions, being watched by the draconian Gakhan, Kitiara's personal assassin. - Dragons of Spring Dawning
Meaning of "draconian" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "draconian" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "draconian" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "draconian"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word draconian below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.