How to use "drastic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "drastic" in popular movie and book plots
- When Bree comes out to tell him to stop, he refuses which causes Bree to sink to drastic measures. - That's Good, That's Bad (Desperate Housewives)
- Back in Ireland, the increased aggression from England forces the Irish clans to take drastic measures. - The Pirate Queen
- Bree decides that only if he does something drastic he will be sent back. - My Heart Belongs to Daddy (Desperate Housewives)
- He decides to take more drastic action by using cholera to annihilate some of the Rennepont family. - The Wandering Jew (novel)
- Vyvyan takes drastic emergency action, involving the use of Rick's laundry bag, and some extreme acupuncture, using six-inch nails. - Sick (The Young Ones)
- This attempt fails, and the duo is sent to the "Relearning Circle", where drastic actions are taken to try and brainwash them. - The Fight for Truth
- Upstairs, Stewie takes drastic measures to protect his plans, programming the machine to go back in time before he drew them up. - Mind Over Murder
- The Doctor discovers that black holes are being created and that existing ones are growing at a drastic rate. - Death Comes to Time
- The gang resorts to drastic measures and shoves Rane’s hand down a garbage disposal, mangling it. - Rolling Thunder (film)
- They take drastic measures and throw Aditya out of the house along with Pooja. - Waqt: The Race Against Time
- At this point, the film takes a drastic stylistic turn. - Inland Empire (film)
- deduces that a small-time criminal like Voltan would not have the nerve to do something as drastic as murder. - The Curse of the Jade Scorpion
- The Bandrils are suspicious of the Doctor's attempts to intervene and prevent a missile strike, causing him to take drastic action. - Timelash
- Shō struggles to improve his skill so he can make the team at his new school and to ignore the drastic disadvantage he has due to his height. - Whistle!
- Viswanathan's drastic measures win the respect and love of Madhumitha and her family. - Jeans (film)
- The things Robert is saying soon get to Miss Sidley, and the terrified teacher decides to take drastic measures. - Suffer the Little Children
Meaning of "drastic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "drastic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "drastic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "drastic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word drastic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.