How to use "drowsy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "drowsy" in popular movie and book plots
- Ramu in a drowsy states comes out of Radha's room and informs Muthu that Janaki is sleeping inside and that he is leaving on work. - Veguli Penn
- She hears a rumour from her colleague that Mangesh is alcoholic and hence is drowsy in his classes and comes with red-eyes. - Gandha (film)
- Police Sub InspectorI Kalappa (Bank Janardhan) and his perennially drowsy constable (Vaijanath Biradar) take charge of the investigation. - Shhh! (film)
- George soon becomes drowsy and falls asleep, askingD. - My Last Words
- Towards the end of the day, fatigue starts taking its toll and disaster strikes when the hand of a drowsy worker is mangled by a machine. - The Organizer
- Leisha, in a drowsy voice, states that the police caught her with drug paraphernalia again. - Stranger Inside
- Citizens start to feel drowsy but then the Silver Noah, Arc's airship, appears and Gogen uses his magic to destroy the statue. - Arc the Lad II
- The child is drowsy but alive, and is picked up by the sailors. - The Garden of God
- CINCPAC and McConnell leave Maggie and a drowsy Torrey. - In Harm's Way
- Suzy suddenly becomes drowsy and falls asleep before Sara flees after hearing footsteps. - Suspiria
Meaning of "drowsy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "drowsy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "drowsy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "drowsy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word drowsy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.