How to use "dusk" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dusk" in popular movie and book plots
- When dusk falls his mother sends him to bed and he sees the watchman through the window and he wishes he could be a watchman. - Vocation (poem)
- At the dusk of the one evening Honni is brutally raped and murdered. - Aalemane
- As dusk falls, the men are paralyzed by some seals, and are to be eaten by them. - The 7 Adventures of Sinbad
- Taking up positions on a large rock, they were finally attacked at dusk by the Trows, who they fended off all night. - Heroes of the Valley
- Every evening at dusk he goes to a nearby forest where he plays with Sam. - The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud
- Aragorn regains consciousness at dusk and discovers that Gollum has escaped from the sack. - The Hunt for Gollum
- The screenplay begins at dusk with an old ambalavasi trying to light a stone lamp. - Perumthachan (film)
- In the course of 12 hours — dawn to dusk — a focused Kala plays off both sides prior to a final outbreak of violence. - The Last Thakur
- As dusk approaches, the owl flies away, symbolizing, as Prof. - The Curious Enlightenment of Professor Caritat
- We took a walk in the dusk along the warehouse street. - Hear the Wind Sing
- Blush decides not to give the clouds a dusk color to give Annika more time after some persuasion by Rose. - Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus
- As dusk approaches, Bolton takes the Interviewer to his studio, located in the basement of an ancient monastery and graveyard. - A Short Film About John Bolton
- It is so slow that dawn and dusk are accompanied by storms that follow the boundary between day and night around the planet. - The Dragon Masters
- As dusk falls, he follows a valuable blockade runner into port, pretending to be the Flame. - Lord Hornblower
- Sarah is now in London, standing on the balcony of a chic apartment tower, admiring the view as dusk falls. - The Hunger (1983 film)
- Only at dusk and dawn of each day can they see each other in human form for one fleeting moment, but they can never touch. - Ladyhawke (film)
Meaning of "dusk" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dusk" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dusk" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dusk"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dusk below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.