How to use "dutiful" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dutiful" in popular movie and book plots
- Modi and Chhaya’s married life starts awkwardly but soon she takes on the role of a dutiful wife. - Gharaonda
- Tan exploits the situation in order to humble Phoenix, who in turn agrees to be a dutiful student going forward. - The Leg Fighters
- On the other hand, he is attached to his dutiful wife and loving brother-in-law. - Bandhan (1998 film)
- At home she is a doting and dutiful wife. - Dus Kahaniyaan
- Jeanne may be a victim, but perhaps also Helene, repressed by her circumstances at every stage of her dutiful life. - Une page d'amour
- Though she loves Devdas, she obeys her father to suffer in silence like a dutiful Hindi wife. - Devdas (1936 film)
- Petrukha's father regrets this because he was a dutiful worker compared to his complacent brother. - Hadji Murat (novel)
- Satti (Sunil), Addala household's dutiful servant wakes up Siddhu in the morning. - Bommarillu
- The dutiful nephews spring into action and quickly bandage Donald from head to toe. - Good Scouts
- She lives alone with her doleful father, Ray Nickel, who is a dutiful member of the town church. - A Complicated Kindness
- Anne, his much younger wife, is accommodating and dutiful and likes the life they lead, the house in London, the Buckinghamshire hideaway. - Separate Lies
- The only person who has not fallen for him is his dutiful nurse Naina (Sushmita Sen). - Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?
- His dutiful secretary, Miss Mead (Maggie Smith), is secretly in love with him. - The V.I.P.s (film)
- Theodora proves a dutiful and capable wife, and attends to her husband's every need, though she is secretly very unhappy. - Beyond the Rocks
- But he is married, the dutiful father of a young precocious boy, so Sarah brushes him off. - Panic (2000 film)
- Born in 1864 to a clergyman and his dutiful wife, Virginia grows up as a Southern belle in the town of Dinwiddie, Virginia. - Virginia (novel)
Meaning of "dutiful" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dutiful" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dutiful" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dutiful"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dutiful below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.