How to use "dutifully" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dutifully" in popular movie and book plots
- She dutifully married a man selected by her father from their own social class. - Chuka (film)
- When the radio operator urgently requests to speak with Sergei, Pasha dutifully makes up excuses why he cannot come on the radio. - How I Ended This Summer
- Henry sends Lincoln the names and addresses of evil vampires; Abraham dutifully tracks them down and kills them. - Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter (novel)
- Manu is extremely disappointed because he likes her immensely, and so do his parents, but he dutifully does the decent thing. - Tanu Weds Manu
- His father discovers his doings and dutifully turns him in for art theft. - The German Lesson
- Dutch takes the job and Valerie dutifully follows, and she seeks solace in the women's support group at local church. - Cover (film)
- Enoch does not return, and Walter dutifully cares after Enoch's wife and children. - Enoch Arden (1915 film)
- Chris dutifully goes to help his father. - Superman: The Third Kryptonian
- She dutifully does this, placing 20 pieces of gold in with him, alongside a tablet upon which the details of his sinful birth are recorded. - Gregorius
- A tearful reconciliation occurs when Jerry dutifully returns to sing the "Kol Nidre" in his ailing father's absence. - The Jazz Singer (1952 film)
- " Radar dutifully shouts "No ox. - Welcome to Korea
- That evening, Vorenus returns home, to see that Lyde is gone, and Niobe has dutifully prepared a meal for him. - Egeria (Rome)
- However, he dutifully accompanies his master as they set out, with Tico still in hiding. - Around the World with Willy Fog
- Josiana rejects Gwynplaine as a lover, but dutifully agrees to marry him. - The Man Who Laughs
- Queen Flavia, dutifully but unhappily married to her cousin Rudolf V, writes to her true love Rudolf Rassendyll. - Rupert of Hentzau
- She makes a theatrical scene, with which David dutifully plays along. - Hay Fever (play)
Meaning of "dutifully" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dutifully" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dutifully" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dutifully"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dutifully below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.