How to use "dysfunction" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dysfunction" in popular movie and book plots
- The outlaw tries to rape her but experiences erectile dysfunction and goes into town, leaving Isabella tied up. - Good for Nothing (2012 film)
- The series explores the dysfunction and glamour of the ballet world. - Flesh and Bone (miniseries)
- Maggie teasingly says he should use the new erectile dysfunction drug that his company has developed. - Love & Other Drugs
- Beneath their privileged lifestyle is one tinged with dysfunction and chaos. - Wicked (1998 film)
- That same night they find and have sex with three Polish girls, except for Scud who gets erectile dysfunction when he's called to perform. - Man About Dog
- Solange tries to overcome her sexual dysfunction by having sex with strangers she picks up on buses. - Lady on the Bus
- Jimmy finds temporary escape from his family dysfunction by visiting a traveling carnival that stops in Wamego each summer. - Firecracker (film)
- She sticks with it, though, convinced this is best for her son, and several years of dysfunction ensue. - This Boy's Life (film)
- Elwood cannot resolve Agnes' dysfunction and his boss suggests that Elwood take a vacation. - From Agnes—With Love
- College and high school serve as the backdrop for these two stories about dysfunction and personal turmoil. - Storytelling (film)
- Meanwhile, Bob suffers erectile dysfunction and is unable to have sex with Kelly. - The Real Blonde
- At the reception, Eli and Tom come to realize that they have to overcome their families' dysfunction and their own fears. - All Over the Guy
Meaning of "dysfunction" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dysfunction" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dysfunction" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dysfunction"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dysfunction below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.