How to use "dysfunctional" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dysfunctional" in popular movie and book plots
- In Mile End, Montreal, Léo Lauzon is a young boy living in a tenement with his dysfunctional family, who serves as the unreliable narrator. - Léolo
- Nightbird, who idolizes the Specials, soon realizes that her heroes do not function as a harmonious team but like a dysfunctional family. - The Specials (film)
- Diana Armstrong (LisaRaye) arrives at the scene of the raunchy, dysfunctional Players Club. - The Players Club
- Many of the ten (10) short stories contained within Mondo Desperado observe the odd and dysfunctional aspects of humanity. - Mondo Desperado
- Jane Coslaw (Follows), the narrator of the film, is the oldest sister in a dysfunctional family of four. - Silver Bullet (film)
- His life in this state is a miserable affair, surrounded by uncaring doctors and his extremely dysfunctional family. - Marabou Stork Nightmares
- Pursy moves in and proves to be the most responsible and sensible member of the dysfunctional family the three create. - A Love Song for Bobby Long
- From here, we see snapshots of the members of Julien's dysfunctional family. - Julien Donkey-Boy
- Although the two share passion, Joe and Heidi's dysfunctional personalities sometimes lead to a disconnect between one another. - Somersault (film)
- Frida also details the artist's dysfunctional relationship with the muralist Diego Rivera (Alfred Molina). - Frida
- This continues until Harriet has a fifth, wildly dysfunctional child, Ben. - The Fifth Child
- Owen delivers a body to a poor, dysfunctional family that expresses contempt for the military. - A Prayer for Owen Meany
- Jewel, Addie’s middle child, tries to leave his dysfunctional family, yet cannot turn his back on them through the trials. - As I Lay Dying
- During his initial meetings with Lowenstein, Tom is reluctant to disclose many details of their dysfunctional family's secrets. - The Prince of Tides
- The story takes place in the early 21st century against a background of an overpopulated Earth with a violent, dysfunctional society. - I Will Fear No Evil
- Mathilda lives with her dysfunctional family in an apartment down the hall. - Léon: The Professional
Meaning of "dysfunctional" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dysfunctional" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dysfunctional" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dysfunctional"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dysfunctional below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.