How to use "eagerly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eagerly" in popular movie and book plots
- Maria eagerly applies for French citizenship for her daughter, but time passes with no sign of Alexandra and no further contact with "Kursky". - Smiley's People
- Maturin meets a local street-wise child, a girl named Dil, who eagerly shows him around the city. - HMS Surprise (novel)
- The raucous rugby players and a few of their relatives and friends are eagerly looking forward to the upcoming match in Chile. - Alive (1993 film)
- He eagerly awaits the arrival of his college student son, whom he has not seen since the lad was a baby. - Steamboat Bill, Jr.
- His humiliating remark to her causes Sylvia to leave the group, eagerly followed by Marcello and his paparazzi colleagues. - La Dolce Vita
- Mewt comes across a dusty old tome in a local used bookstore and eagerly wishes to show it to his friends. - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- A visit by the doctor to Heidi leads him to eagerly recommend that Clara visit Heidi. - Heidi
- During World War One he eagerly enlists in theEF. - V.
- The girl eagerly takes a bite and falls into a state of suspended animation. - Snow White
- Agi is already taken with Alexandra and when she invites him to the farewell ball for the crown prince he eagerly accepts. - The Swan (film)
- When Matt reaches Abilene, he finds the town has been eagerly awaiting the arrival of such a herd to buy and ship it east by rail. - Red River (1948 film)
- Despite Eve's wishes, their son Zeb (George Peppard) eagerly enlists as well, looking for glory and an escape from farming. - How the West Was Won (film)
- On the night they are to elope, Catherine eagerly waits at home for Morris to come and take her away, but he never arrives. - The Heiress
- George comes up with a plan to tell Martha that their son has died, and the act ends with George eagerly preparing to tell her. - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Nesmith eagerly relates his experience to the crew, who think he is drunk again. - Galaxy Quest
- When Emperor Shaddam IV orchestrates a plot to destroy the "Red Duke" Leto, the Baron eagerly lends his aid. - Vladimir Harkonnen
Meaning of "eagerly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eagerly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eagerly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eagerly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eagerly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.