How to use "early" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "early" in popular movie and book plots
- The fictional son is a final "game" the two have been playing since discovering early in their marriage that they are infertile. - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- The fairies then disappear, and Theseus and Hippolyta arrive on the scene, during an early morning hunt. - A Midsummer Night's Dream
- In early 1943, World War II British prisoners arrive by train at a Japanese prison camp in Burma. - The Bridge on the River Kwai
- Set in France and Louisiana in the early 18th century, the story follows the hero, the Chevalier des Grieux, and his lover, Manon Lescaut. - Manon Lescaut
- The inclusion of martial arts as a feature of "jianghu" was a recent development in the early 20th century. - Wuxia
- Fran returns early from her trip and comes to speak with Mary. - The Wedding Planner
- The narrator tells us that from an early age he has loved animals. - The Black Cat (short story)
- The station crew early on has to contend with a human resistance group known as the Maquis. - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Canto 1 includes his early encounters with death and glimpses of what he takes to be the supernatural. - Pale Fire
- As with Piro and Kimiko, Largo and Erika meet by coincidence early in the story. - Megatokyo
- His early years were, according to a Catholic source, marked by a tendency to rely on "his sword and personal courage". - Gunpowder Plot
- The King ordered Sir Thomas Knyvet to conduct a search of the cellars underneath Parliament, which he did in the early hours of 5 November. - Guy Fawkes
- He is a salesman, in his early 50s, appealing and lively, whose smiles cover inner disappointment. - Follies
- He mentions he will be leaving on an early bus heading to st Louis and that he and Montag can rendezvous there later. - Fahrenheit 451
- Duke Nukem 3D is set on Earth "sometime in the early 21st century". - Duke Nukem 3D
- Unexpectedly, Senex returns home early from his trip, and knocks three times on his own door. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Meaning of "early" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "early" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "early" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "early"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word early below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.