How to use "ease" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ease" in popular movie and book plots
- To ease tensions, Hsiao makes Cheng a foreman, providing him with alcohol and prostitutes. - The Big Boss
- When Mary finds out, Megan, now at ease with her sexual identity, is unrepentant. - But I'm a Cheerleader
- At ease with himself and Alice, he explains what he missed along the way. - When a Man Loves a Woman (film)
- To ease the surrender of the Weirdstone in The Weirdstone of Brisingamen, Susan was given a magical bracelet by Angharad Goldenhand. - The Moon of Gomrath
- Both Giles and Mollie deny a connection to the case, though Mollie is ill at ease answering Trotter's questions and quickly excuses herself. - The Mousetrap
- Manned space exploration has ceased due to the ease of life on Earth. - The Seeds of Death
- On the other hand, given the ease with which he is able to manipulate the Prince, he is generally in good financial straits. - Blackadder the Third
- Grieving, Vladimir goes to a Russian nightclub to ease his mind. - Moscow on the Hudson
- She pledges to both that she will maintain her sobriety and slowly ease back into theatre work. - Only When I Laugh (film)
- He agrees to marry the pair in hopes that their marriage will help ease the tensions between the families. - Romeo + Juliet
- During conversations with Pitt, the King appears more at ease and in control of himself. - The Madness of King George
- Thus Kate 'stoops to conquer', by posing as a maid, hoping to put Marlow at his ease so he falls for her. - She Stoops to Conquer
- Renton decides to quit heroin and buys opium suppositories from dealer Mikey Forrester to ease the transition. - Trainspotting (film)
- The messenger, eager to ease Oedipus's mind, tells him not to worry, because Merope was not in fact his real mother. - Oedipus Rex
- Allegra proceeds to ease out Julian's sister, Winifred, a close friend of Mildred's. - Excellent Women
- When they return to civilian life, Deborah is ill at ease in Brad's upper-class social circle. - A Letter to Three Wives
Meaning of "ease" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ease" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ease" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ease"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ease below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.