How to use "easy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "easy" in popular movie and book plots
- He cannot borrow, revenues are falling, and he seems more interested in get-rich-quick schemes to bring in easy money. - Barbershop (film)
- "You think it is easy to be a friend. - The Chosen (Potok novel)
- He expects rapid success, but does not find it as easy as his many other conquests. - Les Liaisons dangereuses
- When her brother/husband is dead, Moll tells her (Lancashire) husband the entire story and he is "perfectly easy on that account. - Moll Flanders
- Still, this is not an easy time to be a student in a military academy—especially in the South. - The Lords of Discipline
- Things are not as easy as they seem. - Assassination Tango
- The world has become a very dangerous place due to widespread unemployment and the easy availability of deadly weapons. - The Forever War
- As Kenyon remarks, it is surprising that it did not occur to the Council how easy this would be if Oates had written them all himself. - Titus Oates
- She begins by talking about the concept of a parallel universe and how easy it is to slip into one, comparing insanity to an alternate world. - Girl, Interrupted
- He suggests to Frank that it would be easy to get the case declared a mistrial, but Frank decides to continue. - The Verdict
- This makes it easy to spot another member of the Church in the outside world. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- She points out that if they both agree that the marriage was never consummated, it should be easy to have it annulled. - The Six Wives of Henry VIII (BBC TV series)
- Leo is a well-meaning and innocent boy, so it is easy for the lovers to manipulate him. - The Go-Between
- This seems to have worked well so far so we can take it easy and leave the running of the world to the gods'. - Ishmael (novel)
- However, it isn't easy to conceal such a large creature. - The Star Beast
- Robin is confounded by difficult questions while Galahad gives a wrong answer to an easy question, and both are hurled into a chasm. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Meaning of "easy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "easy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "easy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "easy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word easy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.