How to use "ebb" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ebb" in popular movie and book plots
- Alice, who is childless, realizes Peter and Olivia are telling the truth; the connection is broken and the effects on the building ebb away. - 6B (Fringe)
- Her spirits are at a low ebb and it's the worst possible moment for Daniel to show up, eight years after leaving without a word. - "E" Is for Evidence
- While still being moderately insecure, her depression begins to ebb and she feels smug to be in control. - In Her Skin
- The paper bags they have wrapped themselves in then darken, symbolizing their ebb of consciousness, growing debility and ultimate deaths. - When the Wind Blows (comics)
- Each employee has his or her own problems and stories, which are interwoven with the ebb and flow of business. - Waiting... (film)
- His good fortunes, though, ebb again. - The Luck of Barry Lyndon
Meaning of "ebb" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ebb" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ebb" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ebb"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ebb below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.