How to use "echelon" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "echelon" in popular movie and book plots
- Unfortunately, he does so on the Night of the Long Knives, when Hitler ordered the assassination of upper echelon SA corps. - Bent (film)
- During a later visit from Käte, Richthofen informs her that he has been offered a rear echelon position in command of the entire Air Service. - The Red Baron (2008 film)
- He tells her of meeting with the wounded Sanya on a bombed echelon and his apparent attempt to save Sanya's life. - The Two Captains
- After being wounded in February 1944, Boeselager was assigned in June to a rear echelon squadron. - Georg von Boeselager
- Unfortunately, it is the night that Hitler orders to assassinate the upper echelon of the Sturmabteilung corps, to consolidate his power. - Bent (play)
Meaning of "echelon" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "echelon" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "echelon" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "echelon"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word echelon below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.