How to use "echo" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "echo" in popular movie and book plots
- His limbs have been removed and his screams echo through the Hive, as a Queen and the Warrior gloat. - Aliens versus Predator 2
- The evil shaman Tungajuaq appears, blowing and grunting with the eerie echo of a polar bear. - Atanarjuat: The Fast Runner
- At one point he is interrupted by the ring of a phone, timed to echo a short fluttering strain that Bugs is playing at that moment. - Rhapsody Rabbit
- But, as he jumps in, he realises that the water is freezing and his squeals echo round the loch. - The Old Man of Lochnagar
- The book introduces surnames, religious and cultural themes that echo throughout the Darkover series of books. - Darkover Landfall
- This part devoted to Central Park may be considered an echo to the main themes of Transcendentalism and the works of Thoreau and Whitman. - Moon Palace
- Maddalena seats Marcello in a vast room and then closets herself in another room connected by an echo chamber. - La Dolce Vita
- Mary wonders about both the secret garden and the mysterious cries that echo through the house at night. - The Secret Garden
- Her words echo through the canyon as he rides off. - Pale Rider
- Years pass, and Trina's proud parents watch their daughter sing the echo to "Silent Night" in her school's Christmas play. - Penny Serenade
- The echo had disconcerted her so much that she became unhinged. - A Passage to India
- She walks along and hails a taxi, which another man hails down in an echo of Vickie and Steve in the beginning of the film. - A Touch of Class (film)
- The film fades out with Catherine silently ascending the stairs while Morris' despairing cries echo unanswered in the darkness. - The Heiress
- Quinlan hears an echo from the secret microphone and says his "game leg" has informed him of Menzies' betrayal. - Touch of Evil
- When the prince called out, his echo answered him, which he interpreted as the mocking voices of others. - The Little Prince
- In an echo of the legend that they spoke about in the desert, she asks him to make a wish. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Meaning of "echo" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "echo" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "echo" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "echo"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word echo below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.