How to use "ecological" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ecological" in popular movie and book plots
- The player must help recolonize the human race after the Earth's habitability is critically reduced by an ecological catastrophe. - Lightspeed (video game)
- A person can therefore survive indefinitely within a claustrosphere no matter what ecological horrors may happen outside. - This Other Eden (novel)
- The book begins with the impact of genetic engineering and ecological damage caused by humans. - Man After Man
- Due to worsening ecological conditions on Earth, there is a plan in place to evacuate the planet and colonize another world. - Earth Star Voyager
- The coastal countries threatened by ecological catastrophe support the release of the prisoners. - The Devil's Alternative
- Voyager discovers a planet that was the site of a recent major ecological disaster. - The Thaw (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Eros is four miles across and would cause a global ecological disaster if it did indeed hit. - Asteroid (film)
- Slater suggests airdropping poison on the swarm, but Crane considers the ecological possibilities of the situation. - The Swarm (film)
- The Fifth Doctor and Nyssa are arrested on a planet generations after an ecological disaster that has led to disfiguring mutations. - Creatures of Beauty
- In 2056 AD, Earth is in ecological crisis as a consequence of pollution and overpopulation. - Red Planet (film)
- The Z'Tang complete a final ecological survey before the planet is passed on to EarthClan. - The Uplift War
- Robots to build low-function, non-humanoid machines, such as electronic birds and insects, which can monitor and correct ecological problems. - . . . That Thou Art Mindful of Him
- The first thread is set in a 1998 ravaged by ecological disasters such as algal blooms and diebacks on the brink of large scale extinctions. - Timescape
- When a species is on the edge of ecological destruction, the Shalka come in and finish destroying the planet. - Scream of the Shalka
- They also discovered that a mysterious ecological catastrophe will soon wipe out civilization. - Idaho Transfer
- Later, Claire becomes an astronaut and spends her 30th birthday as an ecological observer, orbiting in a space station. - Until the End of the World
Meaning of "ecological" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ecological" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ecological" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ecological"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ecological below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.