How to use "economy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "economy" in popular movie and book plots
- With the counterfeiting of these £5 notes, the collapse of the British Empire's economy would be inevitable. - Without a Clue
- The story initially starts by dealing with terrorism at the end of the 20th century, where Japan is the largest economy in the world. - Angel Cop
- The outcome of the war now depended almost entirely on the economy of the Alliance's member nations. - Iron Storm (video game)
- However, a quarter of the Polish-Lithuanian population died through war and plague, and the country's economy was devastated. - The Deluge (film)
- The economy of Springfield is in decline, so Mayor Quimby listens to suggestions from citizens on how to improve it. - $pringfield (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)
- The world's economy relies on continuous civil wars, fought by PMCs, which outnumber government military forces. - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- "); and a moneyless gift economy based on barter and favor-exchange, using "obs" (obligations). - The Great Explosion
- Reis's fraud had enormous repercussions on the economy and politics of Portugal. - Alves dos Reis
- The Government's plan is to build a robust economy from the "wads of cash" teenagers supposedly earn from babysitting and minimum wage jobs. - Josie and the Pussycats (film)
- A major oil crisis seriously affects the global economy in the late 1990s, with petrol deposits running out faster than previous estimates. - Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
- The village economy is heavily reliant on an American oil company. - Sorcerer (film)
- The economy of the United States of North America (USNA) is failing. - A Mind Forever Voyaging
- dr George Proteus had almost complete control over the nation’s economy and was more powerful than the President of the United States. - Player Piano (novel)
- However, the $7 million price tag is too much for the United States's eroded post-war economy (which collapsed in 1863). - How Few Remain
- In the novel, the planet Athos is an all-male colony with a self-sustaining economy that is virtually independent of interstellar trade. - Ethan of Athos
- export markets upon which the Japanese economy depends. - Debt of Honor
Meaning of "economy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "economy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "economy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "economy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word economy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.