How to use "ecstatic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ecstatic" in popular movie and book plots
- Everyone is ecstatic that Winnifred has passed but the Queen insists that Dauntless shouldn't throw himself away on Winnifred. - Once Upon a Mattress
- Tommy-fever is so ecstatic that fans such as "Sally Simpson" get injured in attempts to simply touch him. - Tommy (1975 film)
- Bridget (Renée Zellweger) is ecstatic about her relationship with Mark Darcy (Colin Firth). - Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (film)
- When Sheba invites Barbara for Sunday lunch with her family, she is ecstatic and gives the lunch date enormous significance. - Notes on a Scandal
- An ecstatic Matt returns the car to Luke, who is furious because he has missed a date with his new girlfriend Alex. - Wicker Park (film)
- The ambassador calls Wintergreen a genius, and Throttlebottom is ecstatic as they pass Diana over to him. - Of Thee I Sing
- The fact that Benji is ecstatic about the prospect of eternal life, only serves to fuel his anger. - The Vampire Armand
- Aubrey is ecstatic at the news. - The Mauritius Command
- During this part of the trip Sal and Dean have ecstatic discussions having found "IT" and "TIME". - On the Road
- Thoreau enjoys watching the thaw, and grows ecstatic as he witnesses the green rebirth of nature. - Walden
- Danny arrives just as the dance ends and is ecstatic that Ted found a new partner. - Holiday Inn (film)
- Paul is ecstatic about this and the offer, but Jacquot tells the agents that they will have to let them know. - Lili
- At first ecstatic about their miraculous salvation, Joe tells Patricia about his fatal brain cloud. - Joe Versus the Volcano
- She's ecstatic that his previous mental instability has passed and asks to see his work. - Proof (play)
- The love affair is ecstatic at first, but Léon grows bored with Emma's emotional excesses, and Emma grows ambivalent about Léon. - Madame Bovary
- After the noise subsides she sings her number ("Quand l'amour Meurt" or "When Love Dies") and is met with ecstatic applause. - Morocco (film)
Meaning of "ecstatic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ecstatic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ecstatic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ecstatic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ecstatic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.