How to use "edition" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "edition" in popular movie and book plots
- A workprint appears on the special edition DVD, in black and white. - Hey You (Pink Floyd song)
- They rush out an abbreviated edition of the paper, which Cunningham delivers in person to Stark. - 7 Faces of Dr. Lao
- While playing Trivial Pursuit, Lois uses questions from the preschool edition for Peter in order to let him win. - Petarded
- The original 1835 edition reflects the Ukrainian context of the story. - Taras Bulba
- Neither the Gutenberg edition referenced throughout this page nor the Wikisource text linked below contain these sequences. - Pygmalion (play)
- In the Japanese video edition of Frankenstein Conquers the World, that discarded scene was tagged on as an “alternate ending. - Frankenstein Conquers the World
- The revised edition is largely condensed, but employs the same plot. - Nancy's Mysterious Letter
- Such a form may be seen within the 1611 edition of the Bible (King James Version) in Romans or in the Mayflower Compact. - St. Erkenwald (poem)
- The character was named Escol Sellers in the first edition and changed to Beriah when an actual George Escol Sellers of Philadelphia objected. - The Gilded Age: A Tale of Today
- Charles gives Will a beautiful edition of one of Firbank's novels as a gift. - The Swimming Pool Library
- Twelve-year-old Johnny receives a pirate edition of the new video game Only You Can Save Mankind from his friend Wobbler. - Only You Can Save Mankind
- Garry objects: "I will not play a light French comedy to an auditorium that looks like a Gothic edition of Wembley Stadium". - Present Laughter
- The American edition has an extra chapter at the end, documenting the weathering of a WordStorm during Thursday's tenure as Bellman. - The Well of Lost Plots
- This epilogue can still be found in the Abinger edition of the novel. - Maurice (novel)
- Depending upon the edition of the novel, the dates of The Stand's three parts (Books) may be 1980, 1985, or 1990. - The Stand
- Brontë dedicated the novel's second edition to William Makepeace Thackeray. - Jane Eyre
Meaning of "edition" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "edition" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "edition" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "edition"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word edition below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.