How to use "editorial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "editorial" in popular movie and book plots
- Behind the scenes, Frost's editorial team is nervous about the interviewer's technique and angry that Nixon appears to be exonerating himself. - Frost/Nixon (film)
- The newspaper editor inspired by Jessica's faith, writes an editorial which is then read by a local pastor in the middle of his sermon. - Prancer (film)
- Stupid, Stupid Man centres on the lives of the four men on the editorial team and the women that work with them. - Stupid, Stupid Man
- The next day, Sarah meets with Patrick to discuss his editorial in the school newspaper. - Spinning into Butter
- Metz views Kernan's editorial work as bland and uninspiring considering his recently deceased father was a famous sportscaster. - Resurrecting the Champ
- Rose wakes to hear the end of an editorial broadcast by Static TV, and that a story about zombies is promised for the afternoon. - The Stealers of Dreams
- A member of the editorial staff at one of them, Genevieve, stands up for the work against the objections of her (male) colleagues. - The Man Who Loved Women (1977 film)
- Mary writes a bold and angry editorial against Rip in the local newspaper, which is run by her family. - Magic Town
- Ten years later, in 1914, Sabra sits at a desk composing an editorial for the newspaper's 25th anniversary. - Cimarron (1960 film)
- Suddenly he has mysterious deaths of his own to worry about, when an editorial he wrote years before comes back to haunt him. - Complicity (novel)
- She also learns that what she is writing on her scriptwalker is printed on an old fax at the editorial office of De Morgen. - La Femme Piège
- Rheinhardt is content to parrot WUSA's reactionary editorial stance on the air, even if he does not agree with it. - WUSA (film)
- They are outraged about a provocative editorial published in a black paper that questioned white justifications for lynchings. - The Marrow of Tradition
- The ailing and exhausted Fox admits his own defeated position, trusting him with editorial power for a few hours. - The Inheritors (Conrad and Ford novel)
- Zaphod and Marvin vanish, and reappear at the offices of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy editorial building on Ursa Minor Beta. - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
- In Kinbote's editorial contributions he tells three stories intermixed with each other. - Pale Fire
Meaning of "editorial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "editorial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "editorial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "editorial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word editorial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.