How to use "educate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "educate" in popular movie and book plots
- In order to educate Arthur, Merlin transforms the boy and himself into fish. - The Sword in the Stone (film)
- He tells Treves he would like to educate Merrick in religion. - The Elephant Man (play)
- Cora meets Pashen, and tries to educate her on the dangers of being a prostitute. - Willie Dynamite
- Instead, B welcomes Jared and seems legitimately motivated to educate him, even presenting his teachings to Jared one-on-one. - The Story of B
- Mary is now free and returns to the village where she was kept prisoner so she can educate the girls there. - Khuda Kay Liye
- Jules decides to educate Joseph in hunting techniques. - My Father's Glory
- Kyle's mother, Sheila, attempts to educate the boys on Nurse Gollum's condition, but is confronted by an irate Sharon Marsh. - Conjoined Fetus Lady
- They hide and educate him in a cabin in the 'prohibited territory' away from the main android encampment. - Resurrection (The Outer Limits)
- An assembly is held at Damian's school to inform the children about the change, as well as to educate the children about helping the poor. - Millions (2004 film)
- Noranti remains on the water world to educate the Eidelon descendants on their lost culture. - Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars
- The probe was one of three sent to earth to educate the human race in science. - Children of the Dog Star
- He yearns for a time when each New England village supports "wise men" to educate and thereby ennoble the population. - Walden
- Charlie Brown decides that Snoopy needs to educate himself, and gives him his library card to go get a few books. - It's Magic, Charlie Brown
- Sadly, the humans steal him away and attempt to educate him in more useful skills, such as American Football. - Adventures of Wim
- When Billie's ignorance becomes a liability to Brock's business dealings, he hires a journalist, Paul Verrall, to educate his girlfriend. - Born Yesterday
- Edgar learns that his sister Isabella is dying, so he leaves to retrieve her son Linton in order to adopt and educate him. - Wuthering Heights
Meaning of "educate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "educate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "educate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "educate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word educate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.