How to use "eerily" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eerily" in popular movie and book plots
- The show is about a family eerily similar to Manohar's who have also just moved into a new house like they have. - Yavarum Nalam
- Harry Houdini joins forces with Arthur Conan Doyle to solve a series of murders, which eerily re-enact the stories of Edgar Allan Poe. - Nevermore (novel)
- After eerily dreaming of Adam, his dog Apollo crops up in their kitchen. - Middle Age: A Romance
- As soon as she steps in the car, the wipers eerily stop working. - Woh Kaun Thi?
- As John and Nancy leave, the well bubbles ominously as an eerily glowing fly emerges from it. - Amityville 3-D
- She notices at one point that a damaged tapestry depicts a horse eerily similar to the one that she has just taken in. - Spirits of the Dead
- Katie's lines all seem to eerily describe the attack seen at the film's beginning. - Dead of Winter
- Swipes observes, in dialogue that sounds eerily current to the modern ear, "They were hip to us so they copped it". - The Bowery (film)
- When Van Helsing asks if he and Renfield had met somewhere before the madman eerily replies that he knows what happened to Van Helsing's wife. - Dracula, the Musical
- He is greeted by two women in an eerily similar manner to Natalya and Svetlana. - Hostel (2005 film)
- As a 14-year-old boy, Guilford Law witnessed the "Miracle" as shimmering lights moving eerily across the ocean sky. - Darwinia (novel)
- The details of her relationship with Forrester are eerily similar to the way he seduced Barnes. - Jagged Edge (film)
- However, the camera cuts to Peter's young daughter, who eerily resembles Virginia, admiring a spider in its web. - Spider Baby
- Sadako eerily walks past them in the forest as most of the troupe members drop down dead via a heart attack. - Ring 0: Birthday
- Shino tells Tomoya of his father's traumatic past, which is eerily similar to Tomoya's current situation. - Clannad (visual novel)
- Questioning the seer on this point produces eerily relevant answers, leading to the prediction that it is unsafe to leave the diner until 3m. - Nick of Time (The Twilight Zone)
Meaning of "eerily" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eerily" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eerily" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eerily"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eerily below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.