How to use "effeminate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "effeminate" in popular movie and book plots
- There by, he becomes effeminate and milquetoast. - Chanthupottu
- Yuuen is thus required to dress as a woman (as he has effeminate features) and distract Emba. - Wild Rock
- A strong friendship develops between Channe and Francis Fortescue, a flamboyantly effeminate youth with a passion for opera. - A Soldier's Daughter Never Cries (film)
- Alison's only bonds now are with her effeminate Filipino houseboy Anacleto and with Capt. - Reflections in a Golden Eye (film)
- Nico (Jonah Blechman) is the most flamboyant, outgoing, and effeminate of the group. - Another Gay Movie
- Dawn's only friend is an effeminate fifth-grade boy named Ralphy, with whom she shares a dilapidated clubhouse in her backyard. - Welcome to the Dollhouse
- Other enemies include Doctor Gin, Cortex's psychotic and very effeminate right-hand man, and Nina Cortex, Neo's gothic niece. - Crash Tag Team Racing
- Guest, Eddie Warren, is an effeminate character, who adds an interesting mix to the party. - Bliss (short story)
- The fourth and final main character is Michel, who is an effeminate television producer, divorced and tired of his monotonous life. - La Grande Bouffe
- Thornton Baston), an effeminate Chinese man masquerading as a white man, connives to steal Captain Morgan's ships to transport African gold. - Down to the Sea in Ships (1922 film)
- It turns out to be Cleisthenes, a notoriously effeminate homosexual, represented in this play as the Athenian 'ambassador' for women. - Thesmophoriazusae
- So (Leslie Cheung) is an effeminate floral arranger and lecturer at an art school, who is good at cooking and enjoys women's hobbies. - All's Well, Ends Well
- Heracles, upon seeing the effeminate Dionysus dressed up like himself, can't help laughing. - The Frogs
- He agreed but the girl rejected Shivashankar for being too effeminate and insults him in front of the wedding crowd. - Varalaru
- He also introduces Jim to his local friends like an effeminate millionaire. - The City and the Pillar
- He discovers that an effeminate prince sent the note. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Meaning of "effeminate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "effeminate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "effeminate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "effeminate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word effeminate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.