How to use "effrontery" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "effrontery" in popular movie and book plots
- Quill immediately attacks these Unwanteds who have the effrontery not to be dead already. - The Unwanteds (book)
- Emily's eye, however, soon wanders to the family's new manservant, George (Pertwee), a sturdy peasant who, earlier in the film, had the effrontery to fling off all his clothes and save her life when she was drowning in a pond. - Stiff Upper Lips
- Charles finally dismissed him after he gave orders to search Somerset House, the Queen's official residence, without the King's permission; the King, "in great anger" told him that "I marvel at your effrontery in searching my house. - Joseph Williamson (politician)
Meaning of "effrontery" in English
- audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to
Meaning of "effrontery" in Hindi
- धृष्टता ( Dhrishtata, dhrishtataa)
- गुस्ताखी ( Gustakhi, gustaakhee)
- धृष्ट तथा निर्लज्ज व्यवहार ( Dhrisht tatha nirlajj vyavahar, dhrisht tathaa nirlajj vyavahaar, dhrisht tatha nirlazz wyawahar)
Synonyms of "effrontery"
Discuss anything about the word effrontery below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.