How to use "egocentric" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "egocentric" in popular movie and book plots
- He also learns that their leader, the egocentric Captain Qwark (Jim Ward), plans to visit Veldin in search of a new recruit to the team. - Ratchet & Clank (film)
- Santiago not only mocks James, but also criticizes him for his unsociable, egocentric personality. - Ride Along (film)
- However, the new star quickly becomes disliked for his egocentric attitude and playing style. - White Lightning (1953 film)
- Distressed by the news, Julie seeks advice from her egocentric mother but finds herself unable to discuss her husband's infidelity. - Such Good Friends
- He has an egocentric and overpowering personality. - Heroic Duo
- Her goal is apparently to take revenge on her egocentric musician ex-boyfriend Ben Wheatley (Scott Porter) during Bandslam. - Bandslam
- This drives him into egocentric dispositions at the expense of everybody around him, including himself. - Satyakam
- Babcock is the egocentric business partner of Maxwell Sheffield, with whom she has been working for almost 20 years. - The Nanny
- However, her "perfect" exterior is a façade, an egocentric charade she maintains to win praise. - Kare Kano
Meaning of "egocentric" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "egocentric" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "egocentric" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "egocentric"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word egocentric below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.