How to use "egoism" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "egoism" in popular movie and book plots
- The separation is out of misunderstandings, egoism and preconceived notions from both sides. - Nater Guru
- The naive egoism of the eponymous Sam Pollit overwhelms his family, especially his wife Henny and eldest daughter Louie. - The Man Who Loved Children
- The concept of cultural and legislative systems relying on this rational egoism is what the protagonist despises. - Notes from Underground
Example sentences for "egoism" in interesting articles
- Every time they’ve shipped some Good Code, there’s a drip of hubris into the bucket of egoism that they’ve just become this walking behemoth, capable of moving mountains.We just can’t help it. - Things I've learned about writing software after 12 years
- They started to worry about the next Supreme Court Justices while they coded."There is the egoism of technologists. - When the Nerds Go Marching In
Meaning of "egoism" in English
- concern for your own interests and welfare
- (ethics) the theory that the pursuit of your own welfare in the basis of morality
Meaning of "egoism" in Hindi
- अहंकारवाद ( Ahankaravad, ahankaaravaad, ahankarawad)
Synonyms of "egoism"
- self centeredness
- self interest
- self concern
Antonyms of "egoism"
Discuss anything about the word egoism below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.