How to use "eidetic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eidetic" in popular movie and book plots
- When Bonnie, a soldier with eidetic memory, refuses, Zimit threatens her with a gun. - After the Dark
- Perry strikes up a friendship with Dima, a hearty and boisterous Russian with an eidetic memory. - Our Kind of Traitor (film)
- However, Harvey is impressed with Mike's quick thinking, eidetic memory, and encyclopedic knowledge of law. - Pilot (Suits)
- Can someone with an eidetic memory truly forget the past. - Fear of the Daleks
- One of MacKinnie's men was a physicist chosen for his eidetic memory, to research early plans for space travel. - King David's Spaceship
- The changeling has eidetic memory, so these tasks are easy; human psychology baffles it. - Camouflage (novel)
- Possessing a genius intellect and an eidetic memory, Howser participates in a longitudinal study of child prodigies until his 18th birthday. - Doogie Howser, M.D.
- Max signs on as a steward's mate third class, and then he absorbs the contents of the Stewards Guild manual using his eidetic memory. - Starman Jones
Meaning of "eidetic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eidetic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eidetic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eidetic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eidetic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.