How to use "eight" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eight" in popular movie and book plots
- After spending eight years in prison for rape, Max Cady (Robert Mitchum) is released. - Cape Fear (1962 film)
- The novel is divided into eight parts. - Anna Karenina
- So the founder of Mysidia, the great magician Ming-Wu, broke the Crystal into eight pieces. - Chocobo Racing
- Winnie and Kevin end up writing to each other once a week for the next eight years. - The Wonder Years
- The epilogue tells of how Raskolnikov is sentenced to eight years of penal servitude in Siberia, where Sonya follows him. - Crime and Punishment
- A manned space flight with eight crew members crash lands on what the astronauts believe to be an unknown asteroid. - I Shot an Arrow into the Air
- Mario allies with eight partners in total, each of whom represents a different type of enemy from the Mario series. - Paper Mario
- Over the next eight years, Faria gives Dantès an extensive education in language, culture, and science. - The Count of Monte Cristo
- In spite of its disadvantages, they import eight tons of pitchblende ore and cook it down to look for the element they call radium. - Madame Curie (film)
- He endures a waiting period to obtain a quota number of up to eight years with other hopeful immigrants in the Esperanza Hotel. - Hold Back the Dawn
- Then in 1967, the Goodnoughs, Sanders and his wife Mavis, now eight months pregnant, decide to go to the county fair together. - The Tie That Binds (novel)
- Bea falls in love with Flake, who is eight years her junior. - Imitation of Life (novel)
- Prentice's uncle Rory has disappeared eight years previously while writing a book called The Crow Road. - The Crow Road
- The newspaper stories soon bring the curious to pack his theater, and Ziegfeld introduces eight new performers to back her. - The Great Ziegfeld
- The journey pauses for the night about eight miles below the Inner Station. - Heart of Darkness
- The trial of eight of the plotters began on Monday 27 January 1606. - Guy Fawkes
Meaning of "eight" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eight" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eight" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eight"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eight below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.