How to use "eject" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eject" in popular movie and book plots
- Eventually a frustrated Anna demands that the men leave, asking Georg to eject them from the premises. - Funny Games (1997 film)
- They arrive outside the box inside the airlock just as Hermes has reached the Sun and is about to eject the box. - The Farnsworth Parabox
- The creature inside claws Cobb before they eject it. - Leviathan (1989 film)
- Canton theorises that the creatures are an extreme evolution of the Ottoia which liquefy their victims and then eject the carcass. - Deep Rising
- Only two of their pilots are killed, the rest able to eject safely. - Rogue Squadron (novel)
- He fails and gets his cronies to eject Randy and Fred from the party. - Valley Girl (film)
- This cause Beldar to promptly eject Gorman and Eli from their home. - Coneheads (film)
- They eject from the rocket aboard pods and travel to Earth to warn the real defence station, but aboard another pod is an android Doctor. - The Android Invasion
- The Master puts Jo in an airlock, threatening to eject her into space if the Doctor does not surrender, but the Doctor takes him by surprise. - Frontier in Space
- The Doctor recovers just in time to eject Ace from the space ship, sending her shooting up through the waters of the lake. - Battlefield (Doctor Who)
- Michael and two other guests violently eject Christian from the hotel. - Festen
- After her mother dies, her sister Jane (Virginia Madsen) and Jane's boyfriend Lou (Tom Irwin) eject her. - The Haunting (1999 film)
- Jimmy tries to eject Ronnie, knowing that he could go back to prison just for being seen with him. - Kiss of Death (1995 film)
- The king circumvents Henrietta, and so she contacts her brother King Charles II, imploring him to eject Raoul from England. - The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later
- As Charles and Joseph try to eject their incognito uncle, Sir Peter and Lady Teazle arrive with Maria, ending Sir Oliver's pretense. - The School for Scandal
- When the owner goes on to eject a Mexican family from the diner, Bick tells Sarge to leave them alone. - Giant (1956 film)
Meaning of "eject" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eject" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eject" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eject"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eject below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.