How to use "elaborate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "elaborate" in popular movie and book plots
- Thinking the money is a windfall intended for her, mrs Ross makes elaborate plans. - The Whisperers
- Instead, the resort turns out to be an elaborate time machine. - The Golden Hour (novel)
- Under pressure, Wormold develops an elaborate plan for his fictitious agent "Raúl". - Our Man in Havana
- The gang plans the elaborate New Year's Eve heist with the precision of a military operation. - Ocean's 11
- Motss then stages an elaborate military funeral, claiming that Schumann died from wounds sustained during his rescue. - Wag the Dog
- Now suspecting Tony of having conspired with Swann, Hubbard has developed an elaborate ruse to confirm this. - Dial M for Murder
- V escapes using an elaborate diversion that results in Dascombe's death. - V for Vendetta
- The elaborate bomb is shown just before it explodes. - Ticker (2001 film)
- The next day, an elaborate plan is staged to free the geese and start their migration to North Carolina. - Fly Away Home
- Thus far, they have only compiled an elaborate nomenclature of the phenomena — yet do not understand what such activities really mean. - Solaris (novel)
- However, soon after the encounter with Cardinal Draclau, Ramza discovers that an elaborate plot was set by the Murond Glabados Church. - Final Fantasy Tactics
- Finally, Zorba's elaborate contraption to transport timber down the hill is complete. - Zorba the Greek (film)
- After an elaborate introduction, The Professor scares the guests away with a pistol he grabs from Capt. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- Hummel then reveals that the mission is over and it was all a very elaborate bluff, as he never had any intention of taking innocent lives. - The Rock (film)
- He stages elaborate fake suicides, attends funerals and drives a hearse, all to the chagrin of his socialite mother (Vivian Pickles). - Harold and Maude
- Batman sets to work, constructing an elaborate filter to separate the mingled dust. - Batman (1966 film)
Meaning of "elaborate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "elaborate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "elaborate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "elaborate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word elaborate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.