How to use "elapse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "elapse" in popular movie and book plots
- Three years elapse and Ruth dies of an illness, leaving a baby in the poet's care. - The Temple of Dusk
- Finn and Jake partially enter the bubble, where five hours elapse in real time. - Time Sandwich
- Gwen is sent to elapse to the year 1948, the same year as the London Olympic Games, in order to fulfill her quota of time travel for the day. - Ruby Red Trilogy
- He says that if she displeases him, he will allow that time to elapse and she will vanish. - Crossing Midnight
- Six months elapse with Romans and Cleopatra besieged in the palace in Alexandria. - Caesar and Cleopatra (play)
- It will be a five-million-year journey, though only a thousand years will elapse on board, due to relativistic time dilation effects. - Ring (Baxter novel)
- Almost entirely through luck, Mandella survives four years of military service, while several centuries elapse in real time. - The Forever War
Meaning of "elapse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "elapse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "elapse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "elapse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word elapse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.