How to use "electricity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "electricity" in popular movie and book plots
- His electricity is cut off, he loses weight, and finally he is told that he must leave his apartment. - Moon Palace
- She is led back in by mr Ages (who now has his leg bandaged up) and is amazed to see the rats' use of electricity and other technology. - The Secret of NIMH
- Later, as electricity returns to the building, Pratt's corpse is shown in the panic room, now devoid of roaches. - Creepshow
- In the 1960s, the favela is a newly built housing project far from the centre of Rio de Janeiro, with little access to electricity and water. - City of God (2002 film)
- dr Robotnik goes there to find the Power Emerald that supplies electricity to the whole island so he can use it to fuel his evil devices. - Knuckles' Chaotix
- After dinner, however, Jim and Laura are left alone by candlelight in the living room, waiting for the electricity to be restored. - The Glass Menagerie
- He then decides to "go first" and bites an electrical cable absorbing all the electricity in San Francisco. - Hulk (film)
- It is revealed that sand was put in the boilers as an act of sabotage on London's electricity grid. - Sabotage (1936 film)
- In the ruins of the tunnel, he finds a glass box with wires in it, that gives off light when he passes electricity through it. - Anthem (novella)
- Before the marines can execute Burke in response to the accusation, the electricity is cut and Aliens assault through the ceiling. - Aliens (film)
- Upon getting up he finds the electricity off. - The Quiet Earth
- The streets are deserted, water usage is limited to an hour a day, and their electricity is gradually being turned off. - The Midnight Sun
- They comment on how simply fiddling with people's electricity consistently leads them to descend into paranoia and panic. - The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
- He has neutralized all electricity everywhere, except for such things as hospitals and aircraft in flight. - The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Lightning strikes a kite, sending electricity through the Bride. - Bride of Frankenstein
- Wadsworth then flips the electricity to the house. - Clue (film)
Meaning of "electricity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "electricity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "electricity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "electricity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word electricity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.