How to use "electromagnetic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "electromagnetic" in popular movie and book plots
- Eventually, George finds a money-making scheme at which he can be successful, an electromagnetic reducing belt that Vivian helped design. - Oh, to Be a Blobel!
- Later, the particles are disabled by the electromagnetic pulse but the colonel in charge of the operation, dies heroically in the process. - Path of Destruction (film)
- Desmond says the electromagnetic anomaly may have been destroyed, and Hurley questions why Desmond was not destroyed. - Further Instructions
- In 2061, it arrives and discovers a primitive race of nomads, broadcasting using organs adapted to emit and receive electromagnetic radiation. - Across the Sea of Suns
- It is a zone of electromagnetic gravitation that interferes with anything containing an electronic circuit. - The Resurrection Casket
- The first of the eleven objects sends out a 1 million volt electromagnetic pulse (EMP) which becomes known simply as the Pulse. - War of the Worlds: New Millennium
- The chip enables the generation of an electromagnetic bubble which surrounds a pre-determined area. - Explorers (film)
- Gothic Lolita is caught by one of the White Whale LMD's and thrown into the Helicarrier's electromagnetic launcher. - Livewires (comics)
- Heterodyne are mysterious entities formed from dimensional quakes all around Japan and are attracted to electromagnetic hot-spots. - Dai-Guard
- The blast causes severe damage throughout Denver and releases an electromagnetic pulse. - Atomic Train
- Magneto retaliates by unleashing an electromagnetic pulse on the Earth that creates havoc on the world's electrical systems. - Fatal Attractions (comics)
- Meanwhile their race was modeled around sight and light, encompassing much more of the electromagnetic spectrum than the limited human vision. - The Owl in Daylight
- However, the Predator uses its mask to scan through various electromagnetic wavelengths to identify the light from the team's torches. - Predator 2
- The United States is hit by an electromagnetic pulse as a result and descends into chaos during the resulting blackout. - The Dark Knight Returns
- On June 1, 2009, months after X5-452's escape terrorists detonate an electromagnetic pulse weapon in the atmosphere over theS. - Dark Angel (TV series)
- He effortlessly destroys Smith and leaves the Matrix in time for the ship's electromagnetic pulse weapon to disable the attacking sentinels. - The Matrix
Meaning of "electromagnetic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "electromagnetic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "electromagnetic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "electromagnetic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word electromagnetic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.