How to use "elegance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "elegance" in popular movie and book plots
- Elizabeth Bennet, in particular, is "delighted": she finds him well above the captains of the militia in elegance and manners. - George Wickham
- A fresh mobster persona, Hwang feigns elegance in his initialized Italian shoes, only to resort to kicking people for dramatic effect. - The Scam (film)
- However, there is something that Hikari needs to work on: she needs to add more grace and elegance to her performances. - Hikari no Densetsu
- Not for its elegance did I come to love the evening sky above the Vistula, hellish red with the gathering souls. - Time's Arrow (novel)
- Lily grew up surrounded by elegance and luxury—an atmosphere she cannot live without as she has learned to abhor "dinginess". - The House of Mirth
- Afterward, both Siddhartha and Govinda acknowledge the elegance of the Buddha's teachings. - Siddhartha (novel)
Meaning of "elegance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "elegance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "elegance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "elegance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word elegance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.