How to use "elementary" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "elementary" in popular movie and book plots
- As she walks home that night, she is attacked by an elementary school boy on inline skates. - Paranoia Agent
- Walter's apartment is just across the street from an elementary school—an obvious source of temptation. - The Woodsman (2004 film)
- The very much appreciated young woman who was the previous teacher in Lakeview elementary school got married, and a substitute is appointed. - Curley (film)
- After visiting the local elementary school a few times, they share their worries for their child. - If These Walls Could Talk 2
- Kotarou is a sixth grade elementary school student at Misaki Seiei Private Academy. - Pita-Ten
- Daniel buys the old elementary school in the village, and soon after is asked to come along one Thursday night and listen to the local choir. - As It Is in Heaven
- After massacring the Air Force Base, he is then shown trying to massacre an elementary school, however, his weapons have no effect. - Postal (video game)
- K is an elementary school teacher, 25 years old, and in love with Sumire, though she does not quite share his feelings. - Sputnik Sweetheart
- Mitch is married to his high school sweetheart, Abby Sutherland, an elementary school teacher who also attended Western Kentucky University. - The Firm (novel)
- Miss Trunchbull is the tyrannical principal of a rundown elementary school, Crunchem Hall. - Matilda (1996 film)
- Seven years later, Gertie (Raquel Castro), now in elementary school, often coaxes him to rent films to watch. - Jersey Girl (2004 film)
- Sherlock Holmes's detective powers are barely challenged as this turns out to be quite an elementary case for him, much as it puzzles Watson. - A Case of Identity
- He remembers an incident in elementary school when the principal told him and his brother they could not speak Spanish at school. - Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo
- He also enrolls in a local elementary school where he makes friends with a group of classmates who form their own Junior Detective club. - Case Closed
- Now too old to be entrusted with the care of a baby, LouLou accepts a janitorial job in an elementary school in order to be close to children. - The Blue Veil (1951 film)
- She tries to make small talk with him in elementary French (thinking he may be a French mouse) but her opening gambit "Où est ma chatte. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Meaning of "elementary" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "elementary" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "elementary" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "elementary"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word elementary below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.