How to use "elevation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "elevation" in popular movie and book plots
- The Union Field Artillery cannot achieve the elevation or range with their cannon to clear the Confederate guns at the top of the mountain. - Drums in the Deep South
- He enters politics and becomes first a state senator, then lieutenant governor, and there is talk of his elevation to national office. - Chiefs (miniseries)
- This elevation of a man she hates over her husband's ambition infuriates Kathy. - Crime of Passion (1957 film)
- The elevation is marred by Peter’s murder that very morning, contrary to Catherine’s command. - The Rise of Catherine the Great
- The supplementary (and generally optional) section (side) and elevation (front) views contain much of the same information as the plan view. - Light plot
- After a physical high elevation fight, Bond trades oxygen to receive Skin 17 from a mortally wounded Marquis. - High Time to Kill
- The segue to the next book in the series is the death of the President (heart attack) and the elevation of Vice President Harley Hudson. - Advise and Consent
Meaning of "elevation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "elevation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "elevation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "elevation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word elevation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.