How to use "elocution" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "elocution" in popular movie and book plots
- Remembering Muggsie's comment, Dawson decides to become a movie star and moves to Hollywood, where he takes elocution lessons. - Another Face
- May comes up with the idea to open a school of elocution to teach actors how to speak on film. - Once in a Lifetime (1932 film)
- She also gets Alabam to take acting, dancing, and elocution lessons, while she goes to see theatrical producer David Opper (Henry Kolker). - Lady by Choice
- To this end, he takes elocution and singing lessons with Miss Dobson, so far with little success. - Follow a Star
- Martha's Aunt Lily (Miriam Hopkins), an aging actress, lives and teaches elocution at the school. - The Children's Hour (film)
- Her twin Lawrie is sent out of the elocution competition for unconsciously mimicking another contestant. - Falconer's Lure
Meaning of "elocution" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "elocution" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "elocution" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "elocution"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word elocution below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.