How to use "eloquent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eloquent" in popular movie and book plots
- Simon (Tay Ping Hui) is an undercover cop who is righteous, optimistic, eloquent and good at cheering up the people around him. - My Mighty-in-Laws
- Despite Leslie's eloquent defense, the commission fears the nudity is offensive and decides to destroy it instead of risking public backlash. - Jerry's Painting
- It features the eloquent preacher Girolamo Savonarola. - Fiorenza (play)
- He then delivers a touching, eloquent speech that redeems him with his daughter and endears him to Kate. - Last Chance Harvey
- He was subject to intense emotional disturbances and did not know how to control them except by giving them to eloquent expression in words. - Ajitha purana
- Amazingly, the Lensmand’s wife, Fru Heyerdahl, had stepped up for Barbro by giving a great, eloquent speech that moved everyone. - Growth of the Soil
- His eloquent speech impresses Chamalis, who hires him on the spot as a waiter. - Barbary Coast (film)
- He makes a long and eloquent speech defending his right to offer his own work on his own terms. - The Fountainhead (film)
- He is so eloquent that he (unintentionally) wins a kiss for Christian from Roxane. - Cyrano de Bergerac (1950 film)
- Back in court, Albert is all the more eloquent in the cause of liberty and the jurors proclaim him innocent. - This Land Is Mine (film)
- Close to death Dencombe whispers to dr Hugh the eloquent words quoted above. - The Middle Years (story)
- She makes an eloquent plea, but the Count rebukes her over her adultery. - The Guilty Mother
- Ralph proves to be a remarkably effective and eloquent actor, gaining the approval of the audience. - I Love Lisa
- Cyrano realizes that, in order to preserve Roxane's image of an eloquent Christian, he cannot tell her the truth. - Cyrano de Bergerac (play)
- At the Supreme Court, he makes an impassioned and eloquent plea for their release, and is successful. - Amistad (film)
- Both Lucy and Philip forgive her, in a moving reunion and in an eloquent letter, respectively. - The Mill on the Floss
Meaning of "eloquent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eloquent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eloquent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eloquent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eloquent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.