How to use "elsewhere" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "elsewhere" in popular movie and book plots
- While the Circus is packing, Mace tells Pee-wee they will do the circus elsewhere to prevent Pee-wee from going to prison. - Big Top Pee-wee
- Deciding that he has to get away, Chuck begins packing to move elsewhere when Fran comes to see him. - Promises, Promises (musical)
- Life in Marius' villa is a stark contrast to the poverty, hunger and disease described elsewhere in the city. - The Vampire Armand
- Stepan Trofimovich also has a son from a previous marriage but he has grown up elsewhere without his father's involvement. - Demons (Dostoyevsky novel)
- White disease is spreading in the country and elsewhere in Europe. - The White Disease
- Momo is reunited with her friends, and elsewhere Master Hora rejoices together with Cassiopeia. - Momo (novel)
- The children are then taken elsewhere to visit a woman who is a medium (the "Happy Medium") with a crystal ball. - A Wrinkle in Time
- Cade arranges to have the body discovered elsewhere by the police, to avoid a scandal and allow Virginia to proceed to Chimneys. - The Secret of Chimneys
- After the execution, Barre leaves Loudun to continue his witch-hunting activities elsewhere in the southwest of France. - The Devils (film)
- Fritz rescues a young Englishwoman (Jenny Montrose) shipwrecked elsewhere on their island. - The Swiss Family Robinson
- That device turns out to be the transporter, which T'Pol uses to beam Archer elsewhere on the ship. - Chosen Realm
- She soon discovers that the quality of life in "Alice" is an anomaly, and life for a woman in the outback is elsewhere very rugged. - A Town Like Alice
- Again she returns to her con skills and develops a relationship with a man in Bath whose wife is elsewhere confined due to insanity. - Moll Flanders
- Susie has words with Augustus, who remains unrepentant, so she separates from him and takes up new quarters elsewhere with Aspasia. - Mrs. Parkington
- Some days later Vosill receives a note from Adlain, asking her to meet him and two other Dukes elsewhere in the castle. - Inversions (novel)
- Mallory is held in solitary confinement elsewhere in the prison, awaiting her transport to the mental hospital. - Natural Born Killers
Meaning of "elsewhere" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "elsewhere" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "elsewhere" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "elsewhere"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word elsewhere below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.