How to use "emanating" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "emanating" in popular movie and book plots
- Arle, together with Kaa-kun, find the sun too hot, and see the building that Satan's emanating his own heat wave. - Puyo Puyo SUN
- And of course her choice spot to do so would be in Sunnydale, especially with the extra magical vibes emanating from the Hellmouth. - Immortal (Buffy novel)
- Dax and Odo detect an unusual particle field emanating from a planet in the Gamma Quadrant, so they beam down to investigate. - Shadowplay (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- While aware of the radiation emanating from the rock, Lex assured Clark that it was perfectly harmless. - Superman: Birthright
- Using a massive energy blast emanating from the sword, he drives off Hairra and her brother. - Eden's Bowy
- Digging in the dirt, they find the ringtone emanating from Steve's phone, which shows that the missed call was from Stephanie. - Better Luck Tomorrow
- From the alien light emanating from Reuben it is clear he has become possessed or transformed by the alien creature. - Horror of Fang Rock
- Sladden is overcome by a powerful telekinetic force emanating from the alien craft and flees to the sanctuary of a church. - Quatermass and the Pit (film)
- Batfink's power takes the form of the letters of the word "BEEP" (or "BEEP BEEP") emanating from his mouth. - Batfink
- He finds a column of energy emanating from a dimensional matrix, the source of the time distortions. - We'll Always Have Paris (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Science Officer Spock reports that the planet is emanating a strange force field that seems to be drawing energy from the ship's engines. - Shore Leave (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Urging Jessup to fight the change, Emily grabs his hand, immediately being enveloped by the primordial energy emanating from Jessup. - Altered States
- The sounds are emanating from above. - The Birds (film)
- Hobson senses the unseen force again, emanating from the empty city. - The Quiet Earth
- Several events disturb Poirot's sleep, including a cry emanating from Ratchett's compartment. - Murder on the Orient Express
- Due to unique radiation or "metaphasic particles" emanating from their planet's rings, they are effectively immortal. - Star Trek: Insurrection
Meaning of "emanating" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "emanating" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "emanating" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "emanating"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word emanating below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.