How to use "emblematic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "emblematic" in popular movie and book plots
- As emblematic as Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, the throne of Jonas Marra had never been questioned. - Geração Brasil
- The time that Tender-Conscience begins his pilgrimage is a time of drought and heat, which is emblematic of a time of the persecution. - The Third Part of the Pilgrim's Progress
- This is the first indication of Honda's literally voyeuristic tendencies (which are intended to be emblematic of his approach to the world). - The Temple of Dawn
- Rachel Trezise describes it as "an emblematic account of the 1831 Merthyr Rising". - All Things Betray Thee
- The four of them make a scandalous household emblematic of the Summer of Love's most confusing implications. - Rabbit Redux
- In both the film and the novel, the final ownership of Howards End is emblematic of new class relations in Britain. - Howards End (film)
Meaning of "emblematic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "emblematic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "emblematic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "emblematic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word emblematic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.