How to use "embodiment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "embodiment" in popular movie and book plots
- McCarthy, the embodiment of vanity, deceit and hypocrisy, really admires the marriage his daughter has made. - The Homesteader
- Matsuri explains that a Yaka is the embodiment of human agony and pain and that such creatures are meant to always be alone. - Sola (manga)
- Mulder believes that Betts subsists on the tumors, and that his nature makes him the embodiment of a radical leap in evolution. - Leonard Betts
- Linden perceives that the Elohim are the embodiment of Earthpower, the source of the beauty and magic. - The One Tree
- Demonbane's final main character is Al-Azif, the physical embodiment of the legendary Necronomicon. - Demonbane
- One man, the embodiment of true honor, vows to save his people and restore peace to the land. - Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
- She may be an embodiment of "La Llorona," known in Spanish lore as the "Weeping Woman". - Bruja (novel)
- More importantly, the Darna persona (which is the very embodiment of Adranikan power) cannot be channeled by just anyone. - Darna (2005 TV series)
- Chantal, one of the prostitutes, has quit the brothel to become the embodiment of the spirit of the revolution. - The Balcony
- A mystic force that is the living embodiment of Ragnarok has begun slaying the Asgardian Gods, in rapid succession. - Avengers Disassembled
- A recurring theme throughout the piece is the vagina as a tool of female empowerment, and the ultimate embodiment of individuality. - The Vagina Monologues
- After defeating Eternity, Thanos leaves his body and becomes the living embodiment of the universe. - The Infinity Gauntlet
- They decipher the text found next to the cylinder which describes the liquid as the corporeal embodiment of Satan. - Prince of Darkness (film)
- Peaches is a girl living alone with her obsessive and overly-religious father, who fixates on her as the embodiment of her deceased mother. - Ken Park
- In 1916, the magician Roderick Burgess attempts to attain immortality by capturing the embodiment of Death. - The Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes
- Niggle ends up discarding all his other artworks, or tacks them onto the main canvas, which becomes a single vast embodiment of his vision. - Leaf by Niggle
Meaning of "embodiment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "embodiment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "embodiment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "embodiment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word embodiment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.