How to use "embroidery" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "embroidery" in popular movie and book plots
- Kira's mom used to do embroidery for the Council and taught Kira some of her talents. - The Giver Quartet
- To get back at her Elaine and Tristan place a frog in Gwynivere's embroidery pouch. - Song of the Sparrow
- She thinks he wants some embroidery done, not realizing he has baser motives. - La Bohème (1926 film)
- Nowadays, Mark prefers to stay at home when not performing - working on his own panel of embroidery for an AIDS quilt memorial project. - To Die For (1994 film)
- After twenty years her eyesight gave out from complicated embroidery and she was once again jobless. - A Fine Balance
Meaning of "embroidery" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "embroidery" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "embroidery" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "embroidery"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word embroidery below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.