How to use "embroiled" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "embroiled" in popular movie and book plots
- She also becomes embroiled with the marketing executive (Ekin Cheng) who becomes her first love. - Anna in Kungfuland
- Meanwhile, Tito is embroiled in a complex game of political manoeuvring and duplicitous allegiances in the new Florentine government. - Romola
- She is embroiled in an affair with her young companion Robby Navarro (Martin Sheen). - The Cassandra Crossing
- Fong gradually becomes embroiled in a love triangle with Ma and Wong Jan-jan, Ma's close friend and confidante. - My Date with a Vampire
- As they travel, they become embroiled in the civil war. - Cart and Cwidder
- She persuades him to drive her to various locations, and he becomes embroiled in her predicament. - Into the Night (film)
- He and his friend Woodget Pipple become embroiled in the hideous schemes of the Scale, the followers of the evil serpent god Sarpedon. - Thomas (novel)
- Steven now becomes embroiled in a plot to smuggle the Doctor a gun to help free him from the jailhouse, but the Doctor refuses to be armed. - The Gunfighters
- Her plan backfires and the two become embroiled in a heated argument about whether or not Sam is having an affair with his secretary. - Plaza Suite
- He also becomes further embroiled with the communist party. - The Seduction of Mimi
- Eliza and Jack move on to Amsterdam, where Eliza quickly becomes embroiled in the trade of commodities. - Quicksilver (novel)
- Two world superpowers, the Asian Coalition and the Atlantic Confederacy, have been embroiled in a cold war for 50 years. - A Canticle for Leibowitz
- Pierre is about to become embroiled in a struggle for his inheritance. - War and Peace
- He is embroiled in a feud with Zasa, who has involved the Corleone family in drug trafficking and turned Little Italy into a slum. - The Godfather Part III
- In 1931, China is embroiled in a civil war. - Shanghai Express (film)
- Gattaca becomes embroiled in controversy when one of its administrators is murdered a week before the flight. - Gattaca
Meaning of "embroiled" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "embroiled" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "embroiled" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "embroiled"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word embroiled below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.