How to use "embryo" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "embryo" in popular movie and book plots
- When Anna asks Kate to lay on hands to help the embryo she is pregnant with, she breaks down. - In Your Hands
- They manage to find the embryo canister as well, but after getting the Jeep down, they are attacked by a pack of Dilophosaurus. - Jurassic Park: The Game
- It works, and the embryo grows into a 24-year-old woman he names Victoria (Carrera). - Embryo (1976 film)
- Aeryn goes first, telling John the embryo has been released from stasis and that the baby is indeed his. - Bad Timing (Farscape)
- According to them, Harry is Taresian and was sent to Earth as an embryo where he was implanted into his "human mother". - Favorite Son (Star Trek: Voyager)
- It turns out their embryo was switched with someone else's. - It Takes Two (Desperate Housewives)
- Meanwhile, Sheriff Fowler (Harrison Page) discovers a dinosaur embryo in a carton of eggs and brings it into a lab to study. - Carnosaur (film)
- On his first night at the house, Mike has a nightmare about being imprisoned by a machine that shoots an alien embryo into his brain. - Dark Seed (video game)
- Later, as the embryo grows, Archer asks T'Pol to locate the Xyrillian ship. - Unexpected (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- To the surprise of the scientists, the embryo split and twins were born. - Twins (1988 film)
- The embryo rapidly grows to maturity; everyone is stunned when it is revealed to be a clone of the deceased Christine. - A for Andromeda
- This beautiful female body, known as Delphi, was grown without a functioning brain from a modified embryo in an artificial womb. - The Girl Who Was Plugged In
- Despite protests from the warden and his assistant Aaron, the autopsy is conducted and no embryo is found. - Alien 3
- The Alien queen's DNA was mixed in with Ripley's, and the clone grows up with an embryo inside it. - Alien: Resurrection
- The cargo is an embryo of a Giant Warrior, one of the lethal bioweapons that caused the Seven Days of Fire. - Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (film)
- Nedry deactivates the park's security system to gain access to the embryo storage room. - Jurassic Park (film)
Meaning of "embryo" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "embryo" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "embryo" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "embryo"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word embryo below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.