How to use "emigrant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "emigrant" in popular movie and book plots
- During a tremendous storm, an emigrant ship is wrecked on the coral reef just off the island. - The Island Queen (novel)
- Guli, the children and the crowds stay behind and say farewell to William and the first Quaker emigrant families. - The Perfect City
- Meanwhile, their emigrant cousin was killed by Filomena, a malakat from one of his uncle's comics. - Shake, Rattle and Roll Fourteen: The Invasion
- Pasquale, an Italian emigrant in Germany and married to a local valkyrie-like woman, leaves alone with his Alfasud car to Matera, South Italy. - Bianco, rosso e Verdone
- Julius Rodman was an English emigrant who first settled in New York, then moved to Kentucky and Mississippi. - The Journal of Julius Rodman
- However, Doncaster tricks him, sending him as an unwilling emigrant to the extraterrestrial colony on planet Pluto. - Man of Earth
- Louis falls in love with Marie Mancini, an Italian emigrant without noble birth, niece of Cardinal Mazarin. - Le Roi Soleil (musical)
- She returns to Australia, where she will likely marry a young neighbor, an emigrant from England, who has long loved her. - Beyond the Black Stump
- A poor emigrant from Central Europe sailing from Hamburg to America is shipwrecked off the coast of England. - Amy Foster
- His only constant companion is his bookkeeper, a Polish-Jewish emigrant named Levinsky (Roger Coggio). - The Immortal Story
Meaning of "emigrant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "emigrant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "emigrant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "emigrant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word emigrant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.